Raspberry Pi Display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive screen
- Touch Screen interface is through SPI pins from the 40-pin GPIO.
- Compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi3 Model B+
- With backlight control switch (slide switch at the back of LCD)
- Working Voltage/Current: DC 5V / 1A
- Power source: Default from Raspberry Pi GPIO, alternatively USB Micro B on the back of display. next to the HDMI socket.
- It's suitable for Raspberry Pi series (not Raspberry Pi Zero due to mini HDMI on zero)
- You can download the official firmware and drivers to use it.
- And you can use integrated firmware to use it (the firmware with driver, is very easy).
- Touch screen interface: SPI with Raspberry Pi via the 40-pin GPIO.
- Dimension: 120mm x 74mm x 7mm
- Resolution: 1024*600
- Display type: IPS
- Power Supply: 5V 2A USB Port
- 170-Degree wide view angle
- Support up to 5-Point capacitive touch HDMI display
- Dual removable audio speakers
- Sound Jack: 3.5mm Jack
- Two pro stand to support your monitor
- Interface: HDMI (multimedia) & USB (touch controller)
- 480 x 320 resolution
- Universal 3.5 Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B, A+, B+, and Pi 2/3 versions
- Powered not only from your computer, but also from your portable power
- Adapt for Raspbian system
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- Colors: 65536
- Backlight: LED