- Arduino UNO Compatible.
- Use USB Micro B for power, program loading and USB communication.
- Onboard perfboard prototyping area and a half-size breadboard.
- Ready for classroom or training centre to get started right out of the box.
- Program with Arduino IDE, just choose Arduino UNO as the main board.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 in terms of sample code and libraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Powerbank-friendly (*Enable continuous supply from most power-banks).
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (10-bit resolution)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Flash Memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- USB To UART Chip: CH340
- 1x Programmable Push Button (Pin D2)
- 1x Piezo Buzzer (Pin D8)
- 12x LED as I/O indicators (Pin D2 to D13)
- 2x LED as UART TX/RX activity indicators (Pin D0 & D1)