This model needs kids to assemble and play themselves. After being assembled, when a coin put onto the dinner plate, the robot will swallow the coin into its stomach and then it returns to the initial state and wait for the next coin. This robot applies lever principle and circuit principle.
Circuit Principle: This robot convers parallel circuit controlled by two switches. The first circuit is to be electrified by the coin. The second is to be electrified by that the rectangle iron piece contacts the red lead on the block plate. The two switches get electrified one after another and so keep the robot running normally.
Lever principle: Levers are divided into labor-some lever, laborsaving lever and equal armed lever. The equilibrium condition is the two torques effecting on lever should be equivalent.
- Exercise kids hand-on ability and creative thinking skills.
- Inspire interest, think independently.
- Inspire children's interest and curiosity for science.
- Can decorate in the living room, bedroom and create a beautiful space.
- Perfect toy gift for your child to have a good time. Durably designed, Safe for age 7+.
- Material: Wood + Electric components
- Color: As shown Size (finished): about 6.5 x 10 x 12cm
- Power supply: 2 x AA battery (Not Included)
- Recommended age: 7years and above
- It is non-finished product. It needs to be assembled by the buyer.
- Does not includes 2pcs AA battery.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Education Electric DIY Coin Eating Robot