- Price is for ONE meter.
- Diameter: 1.5 mm / 3.0 mm / 4.5 mm / 6.0 mm /
- 7.0 mm / 8.0 mm / 10.0 mm /
- 14.0 mm / 16.0 mm / 20.0 mm
- This shrink tube is 3mm in diameter. Price is for ONE roll.
- One roll : 200 meter
- Heat shrink is used to repair the insulation on wires or to bundle them together, to protect wires or small parts from minor abrasion, and to create cable entry seals, offering environmental sealing protection.
- Click video link below to show how heat shrink tube is used.
- How to use heat shrink tube
- The shrinkage ratio of this product is 2:1 (shrink to 1/2),
and both UL and CSA certifications reach 600V @ 125°C
- The products also comply with ROHS standards.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Minimum shrink temperature: ±70°C
- Maximum shrink temperature: Maximum ±110°C
- Working temperature: -55°C to +125°C
- Tensile strength: 10.4 MPa
- Dielectric strength: 15 kV/mm