Another great WiFi module from ESP series. This the SMD version with FCC/CE certification and support SPI. This ESP8266 improves the peripheral circuit, enhance the impedance matching, signal output is better, both stability and anti-interference ability, have been greatly improved. This version of ESP has on board PCB antenna.
ESP8266 is a ultra-low power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is special design for mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT). When devices connect to WiFi with ESP8266 module, it can process LAN communication.
ESP8266 can be applied to Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation System, Smart Home, handset and industrial control system etc.
*Note: This is SMD version, please consider take this ESP8266 Wifi Serial Transceiver Module with header pins.
- Extra six I/O serial and six SPI serial
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Support the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- Support rich Socket the AT command
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Support Smart Link intelligent networking
- Support remote firmware update (OTA)
- Built-in 32-bit MCU and can be applied as processor
- Low power consumption, suitable for battery-powered applications
Single 3.3V power supply
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Frequency Range: 2.412GHz - 2.484GHz
Hardware Interface: UART, I2C, PWM, GPIO, ADC, SPI
Operating voltage: 3.3VDC
Wireless Network Type: STA/AP/STA+AP
Firmware Upgrade: UART or OTA Remote Upgrade
Network Protocol: IPv4, TCP/UDP/FTP/HTTP