SIM900 GSM GPRS Shield provide a way to let your Arduino connect to your cell phone via GSM/GPRS network. You can use your Arduino to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy to use AT commands. This new version features a quad-band low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna.
- Compatible with Arduino
- Working power is 5V/2A
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Dimension: 71mm x 66mm x 12mm
Make a call and hang up the call
Receive a call
Receive SMS and Control LED