Wireless Transmitter Modules allow your Arduino to wirelessly comunicate with other arduinos, or with radio frequency (RF) controlled devices that operate in the same frequency (433Mhz in this case). They work in pairs, meaning you need both a receiver and a transmitter to comunicate with each other. The receiver has 4 pins, but we actually use 3 of them: GND (Ground), VCC (5V) and one DATA pin.
- Working voltage: 5.0VDC + 0.5V
- Working current:≤5.5mA (5.0VDC)
- Working principle: single chip superregeneration receiving
- Working method: OOK/ASK
- Working frequency: 433MHz, customized frequency is available.
- Bandwidth: 2MHz (315MHz, having result from testing at lowing the sensitivity 3dBm)
- Sensitivity: excel –100dBm (50Ω)
- Size: 33mm x 13mm x 5mm