SUNX CX-400 series's photoelectric sensor is one of the most common light transmission sensor used in manufacturing industry to detect the absence or presence of an object. It can be used to count the objects that pass through a conveyor or to detect any appearance in a certain distance that may obstruct the working of a machine.
In robotic, we normally used it to detect obstacle (in a certain fixed distance) beyond a mobile robot to avoid any collision.
- Brand: SUNX, Japan
- Diffuse reflective type
- Operating power: 12-24 VDC
- Sensing range: up to 800mm (adjustable)
- NPN output (digital signal)
- Light Source: Infrared LED
- Sensing object: opaque, translucent or transparent objects