We bring you the Maker-UNO, an Arduino UNO compatible board designed and developed specially for students to learn coding and microcontroller. We named it Maker UNO to encourage everyone to be a maker by getting started with this amazing board. Oh! BTW, it is PURPLE color.
Maker-UNO has all the amazing features Arduino UNO has been offered. 14 Digital I/O pins with 6 PWM pins, 6 Analog inputs, UART, SPI, external interrupts, not to forget the I2C too. The SDA, SCL and IOREF pins which being broken out on UNO R3 are on CT-UNO too. We has also populated the ISP header pins (SPI and power). With this, Maker-UNO will be compatible with all Arduino UNO shield except those use Vin.
- SMD ATmega328P microcontroller (the same microcontroller on Arduino UNO) with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming facilitated by the CH340
- Input voltage: USB 5V, from computer, power bank or standard USB adapter
- 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP 6-pin Header
- 32KB Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- R3 Shield Compatible
- LED array for 5V, 3.3V, TX, RX and all digital pins
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket
- Purple PCB