SK40C (enhanced version of SK40B) is a 40pin PIC microcontroller starter kit designed to offer a easy-to-start solution for PIC microcontroller user. This board comes with basic element for user to begin project development. It offers plug and use features.
This kit is designed to offer:
- ICSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- Operating Voltage Range: 7V - 15VDC
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x LED indicator.
- Exchangeable Crystal.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- USB on board for certain PIC18F.
- Eliminate users difficulty in using PIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to user.
- Bootloader can still be applied in loading program.
- This kit comes WITHOUT PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for user to choose PIC type.
This package comes with SK40C and 20MHz crystal Only! Please ensure you have UIC00A or UIC00B to load program.For tutorials of using SK40C, please visit this tutorial site.Do not try to use the onboard SK40C's 5V to power up DC motors as it may damage the regulator.
Dimension: 8.5cm x 5.5cm