MDD10A is the dual channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motor with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It is using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 25V.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 second) for each channel.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz.
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel.