Cytron MP3 Shield (SHIELD-MP3) is an Arduino compatible shield which is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and possibly other pin compatible main boards. Cytron MP3 Shield offers high quality audio solution with the ability to decode and play MP3 audio files from microSD card.
Cytron MP3 Shield has stackable side headers which allows more Arduino shield to be stacked on top of it. User can stack for example LCD Keypad Shield (SHIELD-LCD) or Graphic LCD Shield (SHIELD-GLCD) control panel of the MP3 Shield. It has the in board mircoSD socket for the user to directly plug in a microSD card to for the storage of MP3 files. Cytron MP3 Shield has also on board 2 channel differential amplifier for direct drive of external loud speakers.
- 5V powered.
- On board high quality MP3 decoder.
- On board high quality 24 bits audio DAC.
- On board dual channel/Stereo 3W differential audio amplifier for external speaker
- On board stereo 3.5mm audio jack socket for earphones.
- On board microSD socket for MP3 audio files storage.
- 3.3V and 5V signal compatible with on board 5V to 3.3V level translator.
- A MicroSD status LED.
- Jumper selectors to select different Control pins.
- External header pin pad for other microcontrollers.
- Stackable side headers.