SHIELD-MD10 is an Arduino compatible shield for controlling high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously. It is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and possibly other pin compatible main boards. SHIELD-MD10 uses full solid state components which results in faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. SHIELD-MD10 has stackable side headers which allows for more Arduino shields to be stacked on top of it.
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Stackable I/O header pin.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.