This is a breakout board for the WS2812B RGB LED. The WS2812B (or “NeoPixel”) is actually an RGB LED with a WS2811 built right into the LED! All the necessary pins are broken out to 0.1" spaced headers for easy bread-boarding. Several of these breakouts can even be chained together to form a display or an addressable string.
- Size : 50mm x 50 mm
- Colour display : Red, Green, Blue
- Viewing angle: 120 degrees
- Red: (620-630nm) @ 550-700mcd
- Green: (515-530nm) @ 1100-1400mcd
- Blue: (465-475nm) @ 200-400mcd
- VCC - Input voltage 5V
- GND – The common, ground, 0V reference supply voltage.
- DI – Data from a microcontroller comes into this pin.
- DO – Data is shifted out of this pin, to be connected to the input of another pixel or left floating if it is the last link in the chain.