It works with UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and compatible Arduinos. Yun's and Arduino Ethernets have a chunky Ethernet jack that gets in the way of stacking, you can use the stacking headers included and it will work, just doesn't sit nice and flat. It comes with prototyping area that you can sold led, switch or other components, it also comes with a mini Arduino breadboard that can stick on the prototyping shield that make the project look tidy and fancy. The working area of this protoshield has DIP prototyping area sutiable for chip, the SOIC prototyping area above USB jack supports up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package. This shield features DFRobot's special coded pin header, red for Power, black for GND, green for digital and blue for analog, it gives you a crystal clear idea which pin you can connected to. The reset button is hooked up to provide to ease the way of debugging.
- It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- Origin : China
- Dimension: 70mm x 54mm x 10mm