This Stepper Motor Driver A4988 comes with heatsink. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions : full-step, half step, quater-step, eight-step and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Dimension: 20mm x 15mm x 10mm