This board controls a servo motor by using the buttons or the potentiometer. By using buttons, the servo motor will moves to either 0 degree or 180 degrees. The potentiometer able to control the servo motor’s position by turning the potentiometer. The 555 IC is configured in astable mode to generate the PWM for the servo motor to work.
A servo motor is controlled by sending a series of pulses to it which is the pulse width modulation. Depending on the length of the pulse it will turns to a specific angle. A pulse must be sent to the servo every 20 milliseconds. The pulse length will vary from 1ms to 2ms. A 1ms pulse will turn the servo to 0 degrees and 180 degrees for 2ms.
- Uses 555 timer IC.
- The kit will control your RC servo motor up to 180 degrees.
- Able to control one (1) RC servo motor at a time.
- Non-programmable kit.
- Two modes of control: Potentialmeter mode or button mode.
- The buttons can be extended using the terminal block.
- Recommended input voltage: 5V to 6V DC.
- Self assembly.
Mybotic MP3 Player
Does your project looks bored without any sound effect or music? Or you find the MP3 shield/module in the market are very difficult to use? Now, you have no more worry about this. Mybotic MP3 Player not only easy to use, it also has built-in amplifier and able to interface with most active low sensors.
Specification at a glance:
- Operate up to 25 channel buttons at a time (buttons can be extended via connectors)
- Direct interface up to 25 active low sensors
- Can set the specific song into each channel up to 24 channels
- Built-in ampllifier, able to direct attach two loud speakers up to 38W per each
- Wide range of input voltage: 8 to 22VDC
- Support various type of filename (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and else)
- Support length of filename up to 100 words per file.
- Comes with 8GB memory card
- 2 Playing modes: Single or Loop
Over view of Mybotic MP3 Player
Interfacing with Sensor
Self Moving Skeleton
5 Channel Servo Player
After few months struggling, finally we come out our first and new product called "5 Channel Servo Player" which allow user controls 5 servos without writing a single source code. It allows record servos animation by just tuning the servo knobs. After that, the pre-recorded servos animation can be played back exactly.
For more information, please click link below:
Overview Record and Play-back Servo Motor Movement
Gripper with Servo Player
Direct Interfacing with Sensor